Quality is an integral part of Recycle IT 4U’s commitment to providing a professional service to all of our clients. We have a robust internal quality management system in place, which provides a fully auditable trail and ensures that quality is controlled throughout all company processes.
Recycle IT 4U is accredited to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and ISO 20701 Certification and as such we are committed to consistently meeting the requirements of the standard and strive to continually improve the company’s performance through measuring and reviewing our business objectives.
Recycle It 4U utilises a number of performance monitoring processes in order to achieve continuous improvement and customer care throughout the length for all of our contracts.
Performance is typically measured in all contractual partnerships by a formal Service Level Agreement that contains Key Performance Indicators.
We operate to SLAs with all of our clients and present monthly, quarterly and annual reports of how we have performed against the client’s specific criteria. The results also enable us to review our service delivery and identify any areas that need addressing at an early stage.
Quality Assurance Policy
It is the Policy of Recyle IT 4U Ltd:
- To provide a reliable and efficient service relating to the provision of collecting and destroying redundant IT equipment to its Customers, whilst conforming to the Company’s objectives and statutory, regulatory and safety regulations.
- To maintain a management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 that includes quality system objectives that are regularly reviewed by the management team.
- To provide resources that will maintain and improve the management system in order to meeting the requirements of its Customers and to enhance Customer satisfaction.
- To facilitate communication throughout the Company, monitor Customer satisfaction and to continuously monitor the Quality Management System and the Quality Policy in order to improve their suitability and effectiveness.
- To establish a documented quality system that will allow the Company to fulfill its contractual obligations by:
- Ensuring that all activities that directly affect the quality of service are carried out under controlled conditions.
- The continuous monitoring and analysis of quality indications that provide data to enable continual improvement against the Customer’s needs and expectations.
- Providing resources, up to date instructions and training to all personnel, together with the promotion of quality awareness.