Environmental Policy Statement
By the very nature of its business, Recycle IT 4U Ltd aim to have an overall positive impact on the environment by preventing as much WEEE waste as possible going to landfill.
Environmental Policy Principles
The company adopts the following principles to its activities:
- To comply with all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Addressing and continuously improving the company’s environmental performance.
- Preventing pollution wherever possible and ensuring that we recycle everything wherever practical and appropriate.
- Ensuring environmental issues are considered in the introduction of new processes, services or facilities.
- Providing support and information to staff with respect to environmental matters.
- Monitoring and reviewing our environmental performance.
- Where practicable ensure our suppliers have a sustainable approach and good ethical best practices where possible.
Recycle IT 4U Ltd Directors are responsible for implementing this policy. The day-to-day management of the policy, and the Company’s environmental performance rests with the Company Directors, who are responsible for:
- Providing sufficient resources for effective implementation of the policy.
- Ensuring environmental responsibilities are assigned to staff members, where appropriate.
- Reviewing company environmental performance.
- Periodic reviews of the company’s facilities and activities to ensure compliance with the policy.
- Monitor developments in environmental issues that impact upon the company.
- Keep staff and other interested parties informed of the company’s efforts to improve its environmental performance.