A quality company
Operating on a national basis, we offer a hassle-free, safe and secure IT and data disposal service across the UK.
Recycling of WEEE
This is a specialist part of the waste and recycling industry. The company was formed in 2004 to help companies dispose of electronic equipment in a secure, environmentally correct manner, in accordance with all relevant legislation.
Recycle IT 4U is a trusted service provider to more than 25 UK Councils. We also collect for many schools, colleges and universities. In addition to Local Authorities and Education establishments, Recycle IT 4U collects for a vast number of corporate companies, which include one the world’s largest antivirus software manufacturers, and two of the UK’s largest solicitors.
Our systems and procedures have been independently audited by a range of our customers.
The primary aim of Recycle IT 4U is to simplify the IT recycling process for you, our corporate ethos is “To deliver an outstanding level of service while practicing secure and environmentally sound processes”.
Quality is an integral part of Recycle IT 4U’s commitment to providing a professional service to all of our customers. We have a robust internal quality management system in place, which provides a fully auditable trail and ensures that quality is controlled throughout all company processes. Recycle IT 4U is committed to promoting and maintaining high standards of work, we are always looking for ways to improve the services we offer.
All of our staff are highly IT literate, understanding the importance of the correct disposal of data bearing devices. They understand where and how data is stored within the IT hardware.
Recycle IT 4U utilises several performance monitoring processes in order to achieve continuous improvement and customer care throughout the length of our contracts.
Performance is typically measured in all contractual partnerships by a formal Service Level Agreement (SLAs). We operate to SLAs with many of our customers which enables us to review our service delivery and identify any areas that need addressing at an early stage.
Recycle IT 4U is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 Certification and as such we are committed to consistently meeting the requirements of the standard and strive to continually improve the company’s performance through measuring and reviewing our business objectives.
Quality Assurance Policy
It is the Policy of Recycle IT 4U Ltd:
- To provide a reliable and efficient service relating to the provision of collecting and destroying redundant IT equipment to its Customers, whilst conforming to the Company’s objectives and statutory, regulatory and safety regulations.
- To maintain a management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 that includes quality system objectives that are regularly reviewed by the management team.
- To provide resources that will maintain and improve the management system in order to meet the requirements of its customers and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- To facilitate communication throughout the company, we monitor customer satisfaction and to continuously monitor the Quality Management System and the Quality Policy in order to improve their suitability and effectiveness.
- To establish a documented quality system that will allow the Company to fulfill its contractual obligations by:
- Ensuring that all activities that directly affect the quality of service are carried out under controlled conditions.
- The continuous monitoring and analysis of quality indications that provide data to enable continual improvement against the Customer’s needs and expectations.
- Providing resources, up to date instructions and training to all personnel, together with the promotion of quality awareness.
Signed by Directors
Book A Collection*
To book a collection simply click the link below and fill in the online form to start the process. We will get in contact with you to confirm your collection date and time.
*Unfortunately due to Environment Agency legislation and collection costs we are only able to accept requests for collections from businesses and not private individuals.
Items We Collect
- TFT Monitors
- Mobile Phones
- Power Supplies
- Network Attached Storage Units
- Hard Drives
- Data Tapes, CDs